Saturday, March 7, 2009

Chris Hayes Reminds Us That Athletes Are Capable of Being Self-Depricating

*The word of the day is bilk, so unless I'm blogging about Bernard Madoff, I'm not going to ruin a post in order to stuff it into a sentence somewhere. Now, back to the post.

A friend of mine sent me a link to the blog by Royals semi-prospect and Matt Damon resembler, Chris Hayes. It's a funny blog. I know I sometimes get caught up in the arrogance and general assishness displayed by many professional athletes, but this blog proves that some athletes are pleasantly funny. At least the ones that aren't
superstars yet. Take that A-Roid!

So I salute thee, Chris Hayes. May you make the big league some day so that you can not insist that a recliner chair be place by your locker.

Oh, and here's his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SportsFanLive.com