Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Podcast Becomes a PantsCast

I done a podcast with Jordan Bernfield for his website Berning On Sports.com

We talk about stuff. What kind of stuff?

Well...

---The Chicago weather (of which Jordan is reluctant stay with since it's such a non-sporty topic)
---How little I care about the Yanks and Phillies being on the brink a of a World Series match-up
---Jordan's obsessive hatred for Lane Kiffin
---The struggles of one Ohio State Buckeye highly recruited quarterback
---Whiny Jay Cutler's contract extension in Chicago
---Other random thoughts

I am not concise and I wander all over the damn place. So listen. It will be the only way anyone broadcasts me on purpose.

http://berningonsports.com/podcasts/latest.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

SportsFanLive.com